top of page

NY Privacy Officer Contact

Address: 168-18 South Conduit Avenue, Springfield Garden NY 11434

Phone: 718-276-6101



To request access to your clinical information or to request any of the rights listed here, complete the form below.

Your Relation

Thanks for submitting!

NOTE: Other regulations may restrict access to HIV/AIDS information, federally protected education records, and federally protected drug and alcohol information. See any special authorizations or consent forms that will specify what information may be released and when, or contact the Privacy Officer listed above.


If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint below.

Your Relation

Thanks for submitting!

You may also :

Contact the Director of Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Room 509F HHH Bldg., Washington, D.C. 20201, Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services.

  • You may call them at (877) 696-6775

  • or write to them at 200 Independence Ave. S.W., HHH Building Room 509H, Washington DC, 20201.




File a grievance with the Office of Civil Rights by calling or writing Region II – US Department of Health and Human Services, Jacob Javits Federal Building, 26 Federal Plaza, Suite 3312, New York, New York 10278. 

  • Voice Phone (800) 368-1019, FAX (212) 264-3039, TDD (800) 537-7697.


All complaints must be submitted in writing.

You will not be penalized for filing a complaint.

bottom of page